Dydex Research and Capital Ltd. is a private company based in Toronto, Canada, specializing in research and business development in the clean energy sector. For over 20 years our focus has been on the development of new and innovative power generation, energy storage, and energy conservation technologies.
Our projects include:
- The development and operation of a hydroelectric turbine testing facility.
- The development of a low-head hydroelectric turbine technology and its associated international patents.
- Aiding in the development of a compressed air energy storage system and its associated international patents.
- The design and implementation of a North America wide LED lighting energy savings program.
- Publishing the book “Ontario Electricity Trading: Regulation and Economics”
- Development of a 20,000 customer electricity supplier.
- The design and development of a new nuclear power generation system.
- The design of new types of electricity financial derivatives.
GET IN TOUCH:
2500-120 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 1T1, Canada