Dydex Research and Capital Ltd. is a private company based in Toronto, Canada, specializing in research and business development in the clean energy sector. For over 20 years our focus has been on the development of new and innovative power generation, energy storage, and energy conservation technologies.
Our projects include:
- The development and operation of a hydroelectric turbine testing facility.
- The development of a low-head hydroelectric turbine technology.
- The development of a new compressed air energy storage technology.
- The design and implementation of a North America wide LED lighting energy savings program.
- Development of a 20,000 customer electricity supplier.
- The design and development of a new nuclear reactor technology.
- The design of new types of electricity financial derivatives.
- The management and development of international patent portfolios for various clean energy technologies.
Peter Stabins is Dydex’s founder and president. He possesses engineering, M.B.A., and law degrees, and has also been practicing energy law for over 20 years. He is author of the book “Ontario Electricity Trading: Regulation and Economics” and the upcoming book “Nuclear Regulation in North America”, holds several clean energy technology patents, and has been in senior management of several energy businesses.
120 Adelaide Street West, Suite 2500, Toronto, ON, M5H 1T1, Canada